Bev, the beautiful lady behind Romancing Italy passed on to me this award. Grazie mille!
If you want to know more about Italy, the culture and the beautiful places, check Bev's blog. She takes lovely pictures of the places, too.
As a recipient of this award, I am asked to list seven things people don't know about me:
1. I love watching the sunset but at the same time, it makes me sad.
2. I do not like felines (and I am scared about the way they look).
3. I am mathematically challenged.
4. I love to dance (mambo, swing, tango, boogie, rhumba, salsa) 'til I drop.
5. I have been wearing eyeglasses (sometimes contact lens) since I was 14. In 2007 (left eye) and 2009 (right eye), I underwent cataract surgery. Now, I have a 20/20 distant vision but I have to wear reading glasses .
6. I am sensitive. I easily get hurt by a rude remark or a rude act but my experiences especially since coming to the U.S. has made me tougher. I cannot control other people's actions but, with God's help, I am learning to control my reaction towards them.
7. I have been through a lot of trials, and being far away from family and close friends have made me cling closer to the Lord. It is my faith and my son that has kept me going all through these years.
I nominate seven bloggers for this award:
1. Vernz of In This Side of Town
2. Connell of Writings on the Wall
3. Ebie of The Main Ingredient
4. Ria of It's My Party
5. Lorille of LawReal
6. Ria of Continental Fairy
7. Arlene of Joys in Life
Now, it's the magnificent seven's turn to list down seven things people don't know about them, and to nominate seven bloggers.