1. Bring my family and friends over to the U.S for a monthly vacation. I have been away from home for two years and life here is sooooooooo lonely without my loved ones.
2. Renovate our small church back home, and add amenities like aircon and cushioned seats.
3. Go on vacation to different places in the world with my family.
4. Liposuction, or maybe I'd hire a personal trainer. I want to lose weight- ASAP. hehe!
5. A compact SUV.
6. Go on a shopping spree (not only for myself, but also for my family and friends) anytime I want because money is not an issue.
7. A regular luxurious beauty treatment (skin, hair, nails)
8. Being able to send my niece and nephew to the best schools and provide for all their needs. I am a full-time student here, so even if my spirit is willing, my pocket is weak.
9. My son is a very simple person but I wish I can always afford to buy him stuff that he likes and bring him to visit places around the world.
10. Plane fare and lots of pocket money to enable me to go home every year on my birthday, my son's birthday and Christmas time. It's been a long time since I had a happy birthday, a merry Christmas and a happy new year. I wish I could spend these special days with the special people in my life.
Read more Ten on Tuesday posts