I've been tagged twice today. The first is a Q and A from the Party Girl, Ria and the second one is a birthday tag from Imelda.
Ria's Q and A is about my hubby and I:
- What are your middle names? V (his) P (mine)
- How long have you been together? 2 years and 3 months. We got married in 2007.
- How long did you know each other before you started dating? We 'met' in 2003 but had our first date in 2005. That makes it 2 years.
- Who asked whom out? He asked me out.
- Whose siblings do you see the most? My only brother is in the Philippines and I haven't been home since I left 2 years ago; his brother is here in the U.S., so obviously it's him that I see more (although we don't really see each other that often because he lives in NJ and we are here in FL).
- Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple? I guess our cultural and lifestyle differences.
- Did you go to the same school? No. He went to school in New York and Massachusetts, and I went to school in the Philippines (and Hawaii and now, Florida).
- Are you from the same hometown? No. He's from Staten Island, NY and I am from the Philippines.
- Who is smarter? We are both smart. hehe! However, when it comes to numbers, he's the smart one :)
- Who is the more sensitive? I am.
- Who has the crazier exes? I do.
- Who has the worse temper? We both do. We've met each other's match.
- Who does the cooking? I do. Between the two of us, I am the better cook.
- Who is the neat-freak? Although both of us are neat freaks, I am one with a borderline OCD.
- Who is more stubborn? I think he is.
- Who hogs the bed? Neither.
- Who wakes up earlier? I do.
- Who is more jealous? I am.
- How long did it take for both of you to get serious? 2 years.
- Who eats more? I do.
- Who does the laundry? I do.
- Who's better with the computer? We both are, although he's better than me on the technical side.
- Who drives when you are together? He does most of the time. I am a newbie.
Imelda's birthday tag:
My birth date says I am an introvert although personality-wise, I think I am more of an extrovert than an introvert.
You Are an Introvert
You take life as it is, and you find happiness in a variety of things.
You tend to be close to family and friends. But it's hard to get into your inner circle.
Making the little things wonderful is important to you, and you probably have an inviting home.
You seek harmony with others, but occasionally you have a very stubborn streak.
Your strength: Your intense optimism
Your weakness: You shy away from exploring your talents
Your power color: Jade
Your power symbol: Flower
Your power month: June