10 Reasons Why a Man Stopped Attending Athletic Contests
1. Everytime I went, they asked me for money.
2. The people with whom I had to sit didn't seem very friendly.
3. The seats were too hard and not comfortable.
4. The coach never came to call on me.
5. The referee made a decision with which I could not agree.
6. I was sitting with some hypocrites - they came only to see what others wear wearing.
7. Some games went into overtime, and I was late getting home.
8. The band played some numbers that I had never heard before.
9. My parents took me to too many games when I was growing up.
10. Since I read a book on sports, I feel that I know more than the coaches anyhow.
P.S. With apologies to those who use these same excuses for not coming to church.
Source: Church bulletin of Ebenezer SDA Church