1. The phone rings. Who is the most likely caller? - Hubby
2. How long do you chat on the phone each day? - Normally, only for a few minutes. I am not a "phone" person. I limit my talk to important matters. Only on very rare occasions will you find me burning the lines just to chitchat. Infact, when I am with my husband, I don't carry my phone with me or it is in a silent or buzz mode. Therefore, to the rest of the world, I am incommunicado. Note: If someone wants to reach me on a weekend, it's easier to do so by email rather than making a phone call.
3. Who do you speak to the most? - Hubby
4. Do you often not answer if a person comes up on your caller ID? - I normally answer.
5. Do you phone friends at work? - I seldom do. Only for important matters.
6. Do you make personal calls at work? - Only for important matters, if time is of the essence. Otherwise, personal phone calls will have to wait after work.
7. Who do you always say "I love you" at the end of the call? - Husband, son and my mother.
8. Do you use a landline or cell more often? - Cell phone.
9. Who in the blogosphere that you haven't chatted with but would like to? - Can't think of anybody yet. YIM is cheaper to use. LOL!