1. I am able to spend lots of quality time with my husband. Nothing makes me happier than being with him.
2. I have friends whom I can count on. I don't meet with them often and most live miles away. but I can always count on them in good times and in bad.
3. I have a family who loves me.
4. I was given the opportunity to go school here in the U.S.
5. I have the Lord in my life.
"Be thankful that you don't already have everything you desire,
If you did, what would there be to look forward to?
Be thankful when you don't know something
For it gives you the opportunity to learn.
Be thankful for the difficult times,
During those times you grow.
Be thankful for your limitations
Because they give you opportunities for improvement.
Be thankful for each new challenge
Because it will build your strength and character.
Be thankful for your mistakes
They will teach you valuable lessons.
Be thankful when you're tired and weary
Because it means you've made a difference.
It is easy to be thankful for the good things.
A life of rich fulfillment comes to those who are
also thankful for the setbacks.
GRATITUDE can turn a negative into a positive.
Find a way to be thankful for your troubles
and they can become your blessings."
Thank you, AnnaRhea, for this tag. I am passing this to five other bloggers, namely, Jazzie, Suedonim, Aisha, wolfwood16, and Dylan.
1. Write down 5 things you are grateful for and the 5 bloggers you are tagging.
2. Add a quote on gratitude.