Just Like a Pill
1. What was the last pill you took? Berocca, an effervescent vitamin pill (took it last week).
2. What time of day do you usually feel most energized? Around 7 a.m.
3. Who was the last person you hugged? Bana-bear
4. If you had a restaurant serve you a perfect breakfast, what would it be? A Filipino breakfast consisting of garlic rice, chicken chorizo, sunny side up.
5. What did you do on Thursday? Celebrated Thanksgiving with friends from church.
6. If you could change one thing about your life, what would it be? I wish I could have the best of "both worlds", i.e., have my family here with me now (Nanay, my son Nathan, my niece Rozene, and even our trusted helper, Delia). I also wish I can practice my legal profession in the U.S. I miss my family in the Philippines and I no longer have the career I had worked hard to have back home.
7. What is your favorite TV commercial at the moment? None. I don't watch TV.
8. Who would you'd be surprise to wake up and find in your bed? I'd be surprise to wake up NOT finding bana-bear in our bed. LOL!
9. Who is your favorite 80's band? Spandau Ballet