1. Life isn't fair, but it's still good.
2. When in doubt, just take the next small step.
3. Life is too short to waste time hating someone.
4. Don't take yourself too seriously. No one else does.
5. Pay off your credit cards every month.
6. You don't have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
7. Cry with someone. It's more healing than crying alone.
8. Save for retirement starting with your first paycheck.
9. When it comes to chocolate, resistance is futile.
10. Make peace with your past, so that it won't screw up your present.
11. It's Ok to let your children see you cry.
12. Don't compare your life with others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
13. If a relationship has to be a secret, you shouldn't be in it.
14. Everything can change in the blink of an eye. Don't worry; God never blinks.
15. Life is too short for long pity parties. Get busy living, or get busy dying.
16. You can get through anything if you stay put in today.
17. A writer writes; if you want to be a writer, write.
18. It's never too late to have a happy childhood. But the second one is up to you and no one else.
19. Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy lingerie. Don't save it for a special occasion. Today is special.
20. When it comes to going after what you love in life, don't take "no" for an answer.
21. Over prepare, then go with the flow.
22. Be eccentric now. Don't wait for old age to wear purple.
23. The most important sex organ is the brain.
24. No one is incharge of your happiness except you.
25. Frame every so-called disaster with these words: "In five years, will this matter?"
26. Always choose life.
27. Forgive everyone everything.
28. What other people think of you is none of your business.
29. Time heals almost everything. Give time time.
30. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
31. Your job won't take care of you when you are sick. Your family will.
32. Believe in miracles.
33. God loves you because of who God is, not because of anything you did or didn't do.
34. Whatever doesn't kill you, does really make you stronger.
35. Growing old beats the alternative: dying young.
36. Read the Psalms. They cover every human emotion.
37. Go outside everyday. Miracles are waiting everywhere.
38. If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab our backs.
39. Don't audit life. Show up and make the most of it now.
40. Get rid of anything that isn't useful, beautiful or joyful.
41. All that truly matters in the end is that you loved.
42. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
43. The best is yet to come.
44. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up, and show up.
45. Take a deep breath. It calms the mind.
46. If you don't ask, you don't get.
48. Life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a gift.